- Built tough to Industrial standards, currently in use by Military and Government agencies, Businesses, Firefighters, Tradesmen and Trailblazers. Made in USA
- Heavy duty male tool head threads into the female Inteletool telescopic pole and then secured with a nylon collar lock, will not fall off
- Space saver, great for trunk, shelf or storage compartment in your home, vehicle (RV,4x4) place of business or on an ATV, search and rescue vehicle or fire truck
- Great customer service! Email us at email@example.com or call 330-886-TOOL (8665) with any questions
- Cleaning and janitorial tool kit- have tools in one location
- Cost Saver Idea! The way to bring the cost of this tool down is to buy multiple tool heads and a few handles. The cost per tool comes down exponentially. Ex. if you buy 6 heads and 2 handles the avg. cost is $370.00 spread out over 6 tool options available to you = $60 per tool.
What's in this cleaning tool kit: Interchangeable IBST- Stiff broom 24" tool head, IBSO- Soft broom 24" tool head, IPS- Poly scoop 15" tool head, ISS- Steel Scoop 10" tool head, ISQG- Squeegee/Scraper 24" tool head, telescopic poles included are (2) Inteletool IP24- telescopic poles 2-4' w/Rubber Grip. The IB30- 30Lx14Wx14H, black Duffel bag includes a large U-shaped top zipper for easy access, shoulder strap, 2 end pouches and a side zipper compartment. All components store in easily. Application: Compartment storage and transport. Janitorial: Building, Station and Shop maintenance. Recreational: Great as a boat Clean up kit. Emergency: (Vehicle, Police car, Tow truck,) street accident clean up, disaster relief and military use. About the Inteletool telescopic pole and interchangeable tool heads: When combined with the Inteletool telescopic pole, the tool heads attach and detach and telescopic pole collapses for easy storage and transport. The Inteletool tool heads (male) and the all fiberglass telescopic pole (female) both utilize the ACME thread in combination with a nylon collar lock on the pole to connect the tool heads to the telescopic pole for a secure, permanent feel. The Inteletool telescopic pole features a twist & lock innerlocking mechanism with an external nylon collar lock to prevent the pole from collapsing while in use. There are no predesignated stopping points for length. Can adjust to any desired length. Strongest telescopic pole on the market!