- Built tough to Industrial standards, currently in use by Military and Government agencies, Businesses, Firefighters, Tradesmen and Trailblazers. Made in USA
- Heavy duty male tool head threads into the female Inteletool telescopic pole and then secured with a nylon collar lock, will not fall off
- Space saver, great for trunk, shelf or storage compartment in your home, vehicle (RV,4x4) place of business or on an ATV, search and rescue vehicle or fire truck
- Great customer service! Email us at email@example.com or call 330-886-TOOL (8665) with any questions
- Digging, raking backpack tool kit. Adjust pole to desired length, have multiple length tools in one location
- Cost Saver Idea! The way to bring the cost of this tool down is to buy multiple tool heads and a few handles. The cost per tool comes down exponentially. Ex. if you buy 6 heads and 2 handles the avg. cost is $370.00 spread out over 6 tool options available to you = $60 per tool.
What's in this lawn and garden emergency backpack: Interchangeable tool heads included are ISH- Round Point shovel, IRK- 14 Tine garden rake, IDR- Debris/Leaf rake. (1) Inteletool IP24- telescopic pole 2-4' w/Rubber Grip. Backpack description: The IBP- backpack includes the Coaxsher brand FS1 Mohave harness system, Inteletool Module 2016 c.i. gearbag and the Coaxsher Red 400 c.i. Pack Module. The Coaxsher brand FS1 Mohave harness comes with a Fire shelter case w/ glove case, 102oz Water reservoir Case (Bladder sold separate), Hip Belt Daisy Chain for backpack accessories. Ergonomic and comfortable all day long. Ample space for any additional items such as clothing, food or survival gear. Exterior pocket holds the Inteletool telescopic pole firmly in place. Large zipper opening allows access to main compartment. Rigid backwall and bottom for stability. Tiedown straps on inside back wall hold tool heads åÊfirmly in place. Application: Designed for Trail blazers, trail maintenance, Park Service personnel and Emergency clean up crews to have access to a shovel and rakes while in remote or disaster locations. About the Inteletool telescopic pole and interchangeable tool heads: When combined with the Inteletool telescopic pole, the tool heads attach and detach and telescopic pole collapses for easy storage and transport. The Inteletool tool heads (male) and the all fiberglass telescopic pole (female) both utilize the ACME thread in combination with a nylon collar lock on the pole to connect the tool heads to the telescopic pole for a secure, permanent feel. The Inteletool telescopic pole features a twist & lock innerlocking mechanism with an external nylon collar lock to prevent the pole from collapsing while in use. There are no predesignated stopping points for length. Can adjust to any desired length. Strongest telescopic pole on the market!