- Built tough to Industrial standards, currently in use by Military and Government agencies, Businesses, Firefighters, Tradesmen and Trailblazers. Made in USA
- Heavy duty male tool head threads into the female Inteletool telescopic pole and then secured with a nylon collar lock, will not fall off
- Space saver, great for trunk, shelf or storage compartment in your home, vehicle (RV,4x4) place of business or on an ATV, search and rescue vehicle or fire truck
- Great customer service! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-886-TOOL (8665) with any questions
- Wildland firefighting backpack tool kit (sheaths included)- have tools in one location
- Cost Saver Idea! The way to bring the cost of this tool down is to buy multiple tool heads and a few handles. The cost per tool comes down exponentially. Ex. if you buy 6 heads and 2 handles the avg. cost is $370.00 spread out over 6 tool options available to you = $60 per tool.
What's in this wildland firefighting backpack: Included are the Interchangeable IPUL- Pulaski tool head (sheath included), IMCL- McLeod tool head, IFSW- Fire Swatter tool head, IFRK- Fire Rake tool head (sheath included), (1) Inteletool IP24- telescopic pole 2-4' w/Rubber Grip. Backpack description: Teton Explorer 4000. This backpack is designed to take the abuse of hikers, mountain bikers, professional workers and outdoor equipment users alike. Meant to hold heavy steel tool heads and telescopic poles, this backpack will go anywhere, in or on anything; machine, human or animal. Stuff this backpack full and feel secure. Fill with Inteletool tool heads and as many telescopic poles as you need to meet the job or outdoor need. The Teton backpack is the strongest you’ll find anywhere. Designed to hold up to two telescopic poles in the external side pockets. This backpack, with it’s ergonomic harness system will meet all your comfort needs as well as hold all your garden, maintenance and fire tools depending on your application. Made for search and rescue, garden tools, off road accessories, motor home accessories, 4x4 accessories, ATV accessories, camping gear, outdoor gear, hunting gear, fire equipment, firefighting tools, cleaning equipment.
About the Inteletool telescopic pole and interchangeable tool heads: When combined with the Inteletool telescopic pole, the tool heads attach and detach and telescopic pole collapses for easy storage and transport. The Inteletool tool heads (male) and the all fiberglass telescopic pole (female) both utilize the ACME thread in combination with a nylon collar lock on the pole to connect the tool heads to the telescopic pole for a secure, permanent feel. The Inteletool telescopic pole features a twist & lock innerlocking mechanism with an external nylon collar lock to prevent the pole from collapsing while in use. There are no predesignated stopping points for length. Can adjust to any desired length. Strongest telescopic pole on the market!